阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hhshuwu.com

01 接待客户(3 / 5)

加入书签

to drk?

8 i will show you the way please follow

我来领路,请跟我来。

介绍参观公司

dialogue

dan is vited to pay a visit to the factory of his potential operator

丹受邀参观合作客户的工厂。

anar: thank you for g today

经理:感谢您今天的到来。

dan: i have been longg for visitg your factory for a long ti

丹:我早就想来参观你们的工厂了。

anar: the tour should st about o hours you need to wear this hard hat i&039;ll aopany you to take a look around the factory and show you our aches operation

经理:整个参观大概要持续两个小时。你需要戴上这顶安全帽。我会带您到处看看,展示一下机器的运行状况。

dan: that&039;ll be very terestg how r an area does this pnt ver?

丹:那一定很有意思。厂房面积有多大?

anar: it vers an area of 5000 sare ters

经理:它的占地面积有5000平方米。

dan: what ti was your factory established?

丹:你们的工厂什么时候建的?

anar: ten years ago by rgg o sall-sized ones the production le is fully autoated and puter-ntrolled

经理:大约10年前由两个小规模的工厂合并而成的。我们的生产线都是全自动由电脑控制的。

dan: how do your ality ntrol systes operate?

丹:你们的质量控制系统是怎么运行的?

anar: there&039;re a total of six checks the whole anufacturg process all products have to pass strict spections before they go out

经理:在整个生产过程中共有6道检查关。所有的产品在出厂前必须经过严格的检查。

dan: it gave a good idea of your products i was very ipressed you have excellent facilities and efficient stuff if it is not too uch trouble, i would like to talk with your neral anar

丹:这让我对你们的产品有了一个很好的了解,我真是大开眼界了。你们拥有精良的设备和高效率的员工。如果方便的话,我想和你们的总经理谈一下。

notes

1 hard hat 安全帽;保守派人士

2 r [?:d?] v 合并,融合,兼并

3 autoated [&039;?:t?uitid] adj 自动化的

4 ipress [i&039;pres] n 印记,印象;特征;v 使……有印象;影响;传送

小贴士

1 i can set up a tour next thursday

我可以安排下周四参观。

2 are they satisfied with the workg nditions?

他们对工作条件满意吗?

3 i thoroughly enjoyed the tour of your pany it provided a great sight to the pany we will be dealg with

参观你们公司让我非常愉快,它让我们深入了解了即将与之合作的公司。

4 where can we see your

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录